Covered in this policy
● What data we collect
● How we collect data
● How we use your data
● How we store your data
● Your data protection rights
● Personal data breaches
● Limits to this policy
● How to contact us
What data we collect
SEAPA collects and retains the data below:
● Phone number
● Email address
● Physical address
● Purchase information
● Fax number
● Social media profile handles
● Credit card information (not stored)
We will not collect any data for which we do not have a legitimate purpose.
How we collect data
Data may be collected from you when:
● You complete the contact from on one of SEAPA’s websites
● You email a SEAPA employee or agent representing SEAPA
● You are talking on the phone or in person to a SEAPA employee or agent
● Any other correspondence you send to SEAPA
SEAPA may also receive your data indirectly from a source such as a friend or business associate of yours. SEAPA does not ever pay for personal data provided by indirect sources.
How we use your data
The data we collect for you is used to:
● Process your order
● Follow-up with enquiries we receive from you
● Contact you with information about new product or farming practice developments
Our company does not share your information with any other entities and we will inform you if we plan to use your data for any other purpose.
How we store your data
Our company stors your data on a combination of the platforms below:
● Quick Books
● Google Cloud
● Apple iCloud
Our company will keep the data you provide us until you request your data be deleted or we cease to have a legitimate purpose to retain it. Your data will be premenantly deteled as soon as practicable following your request. Request to have your data deleted should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data protection rights
● Right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data which we keep. We may charge a small fee to cover the administration cost of providing this data.
● Right to rectification – you have the right to request we correct any of your personal information you believe is inaccurate. You have the right to request we complete any of your personal information you believe is incomplete.
● Right to erasure – you have the right to request we erase your personal data.
● Right to restrict processing – you have the right to request we restrict processing of your personal data.
● Right to object to processing – you have the right to object to us processing your personal data.
● Right to portability – You have the right to request we transfer your personal data we have collected to another organization or directly to you. We may charge a small fee to cover the administration cost of providing this data.
Personal data breaches
We will inform you within 72 hours in the event there is a breach of your personal data.
Limits to this policy
How to contact us